Dear Club Solaris Guest,
On June 10th, 2022, the Biden Administration in alignment with new CDC guidelines announced pre-departure COVID-19 testing requirements will be lifted for international travelers to the United States.
Effective Sunday, June 12 at midnight, those traveling to the U.S. will no longer need a negative COVID-19 test one day before their flight to the country.
For more information read the June 10, 2022 CDC RElease
If you're not a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, U.S. lawful permanent resident, or an immigrant, your requirements for entry are different please contact your government embassy for further details.
To All Air Passengers Entering Canada as of February 28th, 2022
All travelers regardless nationality who qualify as fully vaccinated, will be randomly selected for arrival testing. Travellers selected will also no longer be required to quarantine while awaiting their test result.
As entering Canada you will be:
- Required, instead of a molecular COVID-19, a Negative Antigen Test taken 24 hours before Travel. Rapid Test does not apply.
- Required to use ArriveCAN
- Required to take an arrival test if selected
- Exempt from quarantine
- Exempt from Day-8 testing
All travelers are eligible to enter Canada if they qualify as a fully vaccinated traveler regardless of citizenship.
Unvaccinated travellers will continue to be required to test on arrival, on Day 8 and
quarantine for 14 days. Unvaccinated foreign nationals will not be permitted to enter
Canada unless they meet one of the few exemptions.
Canadians are always eligible to enter Canada but must complete testing requirements
and mandatory quarantine if they do not qualify as a fully vaccinated traveler.
To qualify as a fully vaccinated traveler to Canada, you must:
- Have received at least 2 doses of a Government of Canada-accepted COVID-19 vaccine or a mix of 2 accepted vaccines or at least 1 dose of the Janssen/Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Have received your second dose at least 14 full days before the day you enter Canada.
- Upload your proof of vaccination in ArriveCAN
- Have no signs or symptoms of COVID-19
- Meet all other entry requirements (for example, pre-entry test result)
Accepted COVID-19 vaccines in Canada
Find out if you can enter Canada
- AstraZeneca/COVISHIELD (ChAdOx1-S, Vaxzevria, AZD1222)
- Bharat Biotech (Covaxin, BBV152 A, B, C)
- Janssen/Johnson & Johnson
- Moderna (mRNA-1273)
- Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty, tozinameran, BNT162b2)
- Sinopharm BIBP (BBIBP-CorV)
- Sinovac (CoronaVac, PiCoVacc)
All travellers should check if they are eligible to enter Canada and meet all entry requirements before heading to the border.more info at:Government of Canada lightens border measures as part of transition of the pandemic response - Canada.ca
You will also need to fill this form
and give it to your airline.
Upon further review Aeromexico airlines, is no longer validating the tests made at our resorts to travel abroad, we would like to recommend you to take them outside at a Farmacias del Ahorro or Salud Digna labs, this new measurement is outside of The Solaris Resorts and we can´t provide a refund, since this service is complimentary for members.
Due to the lifted restrictions for international travelers to the United States starting Jun 12th.
- If a guest has already taken the test a non complementary test, it must be charged.
- If the guest decides to cancel and the test has not been done, or he adjusts it and in case he has already paid it, the hotel will reimburse the charge In both cases, please fill out the miscellaneous with the corresponding data and signatures.
- If the guest requests the test and according to the previous policy will be not longer valid and it must be charged.
In case you have arrived to Cancun, Los Cabos or the country, before your arrival date at the property, you must present a negative COVID certificate at check-in. Test carried out 24 hours or less prior your entry, otherwise you will not be able to access the Resorts.
To ensure compliance with this new requirement, we would like to inform you about the measures that Club Solaris has included in its All Care Inclusive Protocols in order to help our guests to plan their stay safe and secure.
- COVID-19 ANTIGEN FIA TEST accepted by the CDC will be administered at our resorts at no cost for all guests traveling Canada or any other country (confirmations made prior to November 26th). As of November 27th a $15 USD fee will apply for stays of 4 night or less.
- For guests who reserved through clubsolaris.com or Club Solaris Call Center, and traveling back to a country who accepts the COVID-19 ANTIGEN FIA TEST approved by the CDC, the ANTIGEN test will be administered on our resorts at the cost of $15 USD per person.
- COVID-19 PCR test will be provided at an additional cost which varies depending on the destination selected to travel:
Cabo $95 USD per test, per person. Tests will be performed by GA Laboratories. The guest must request an appointment at least upon arrival and no later than one day before the departure date. The test will be done in the guest´s room once the appointment is pre-confirmed within the following schedule:
Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 pm
Test results will be delivered the same day of your sample being taken. Tests can be done after hours however they are processed and delivered the next day. After hour tests have an extra cost of $ 50 USD
Cancun $110 USD per test, per person. Upon check-in, the guest must request an appointment with the medical services desk inside the hotel, to schedule the day and time for the test.
- Upon check-in, the guest must request an appointment with the medical services desk inside the hotel, to schedule the day and time for the test.
- All Tests will carry out by a specialized medical service and certified by the competent authorities for their correct application and safety, results can be ready in less than 24 hours.
- Since this service is performed through an external provider within our facilities, you must pay cash in dollars or pesos. Credit or debit cards are not accepted to pay this test.
- If any guest results in a positive case, preventing departure, Club Solaris will proceed with the application of protocols to take care of the guest as follow:
Both Cancun and Cabo:
a) If a guest presents at check-in a Negative Antigen or PCR test taken with no more than 24 hours from check-in and has a stay of 3 or more nights at any Club Solaris Resort and their test prior to departure results positive, Club Solaris will give as a courtesy a 3 nights/ 4 Days stay at our hotels or another resort assigned by Club Solaris. This courtesy is for immediate use and it is not transferable or refundable.
b) If a guest receives a positive test while on property and didn’t present a Negative Test at their check-in , the hotel will give them a preferential rate, ask for it at the front desk.
c) Cabo: If a guest receives a positive test while on property, they must stay in the destination. Royal Solaris will support our clients with 3 nights / 4 days days of stay in a different hotel and one way transfer to the hotel assigned.
During this period of time either in Cancún or Los Cabos your mobility will be restricted to your room, or you will not be allowed to leave or move to other areas of the hotel.
If you want to move out of the hotel to another property or a vacation rental apartment to pass your quarantine, we will assist you in finding such accommodation. Always payed by the guest. A certificate will be issued to the guest for the unused nights of their stay.
* Conditions subject to change without prior notice. Restrictions apply.
** We reserve the right of admission